Monday 28 June 2010

Edinburgh International Film Festival 2010

This year's Edinburgh International Film Festival finished yesterday, and although I wasn't there for the closing weekend, I was lucky enough to be able to visit the festival for a few days earlier in its run. Unlike last year, I didn't have a film showing in the festival, but thanks to MarBelle over at Directors Notes I was able to get a press pass. All the coverage that I wrote for DN has now been posted on the site, so here are links to all the pieces, listed in order of publication. Enjoy.

EIFF2010: Return to Edinburgh
EIFF2010: And Everything Is Going Fine
EIFF2010: My Son, My Son, What Have Ye Done?
EIFF2010: Vacation!
EIFF2010: The Days of Desire
EIFF2010: Undertow
EIFF2010: If I Want to Whistle, I Whistle
EIFF2010: Festival Roundup


Bookmark and Share

No comments: